Eco lodge work stay in Costa Rica
Tiskita Jungle Lodge is an eco lodge that offers the opportunity to experience pristine tropical rainforest in its 800 acre private biological reserve. Tiskita is about as remote as one can get, located at the end of the road on the secluded southwest coast of Costa Rica.
Tiskita Jungle Lodge is looking for someone to help out at the lodge with greeting guests, short walks to the waterfall or to the beach. They provide lodging at the main lodge for you as well as all meals. There is plenty of free time to explore the trails and beach. There is surfing in front of us and in nearby Pavones.
- More than 30 years of experience in ecotourism
- Small-scale, family-run ecolodge
- Experience a tropical rainforest in comfort
- Rainforest and beach at only a 5 minute walk
- Part of the Golfo Dulce area biodiversity hotspot
- Excellent birdwatching and wildlife viewing
- Many outdoor activities
- Involved in conservation and community development
- Free WiFi (only main lodge and with limited speed)
You might need to book a cheap accommodation on your way to Costa Rica. If you book your stay through our website, you support hopperjobs.com to list more great and free job opportunities worldwide. Click here for booking!
You’ll probaly need to book a cheap flight to Costa Rica also. If you book your flight through our website, you support hopperjobs.com to list more great and free job opportunities worldwide. Click here for booking!