Hostel work exchange job in Santiago, Chile
La Casa Roja Hostel (The Red House Hostel) is an authentic chilean old townhouse turned into hostel located only a few minutes from downtown Santiago, where you can enjoy the amazing atmosphere of the city with many clubs, bars and restaurants with delicious couisine and awesome nightlife.
Work exchangers are needed to help with the daily operation of the hostel year aroound, please find the program details below!
Hostel work exchange program
- Front-desk duties: check-in and out guests, answering phonecalls, email enquiries and reservation management
- Housekeeping : dish washing, cleaning
- General maintenance
- Organising theme parties, social events
What’s in it for you?
- Free accommodation during your work exchange program
- Free usage of all hostel amenities
- Free linen and towels
- Minimum stay: 2 weeks or more
- Working hours: 20 hours/week
You might need to book a cheap accommodation on your way to Chile. If you book your stay through our website, you support hopperjobs.com to list more great and free job opportunities worldwide. Click here for booking!
You’ll probaly need to book a cheap flight to Chile also. If you book your flight through our website, you support hopperjobs.com to list more great and free job opportunities worldwide. Click here for booking!