Yoga center work exchange in the Pyrenees in Spain
Casa Cuadrau is an ecologic Yoga, Art and Nature retreat center in a majestic corner of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park in Spain. The center is situated in an open valley with beautiful mountains in all directions next to a village called Vio, where you can enjoy the luxury of simplicity in this hidden paradise.
About the work exchange, volunteer program
Volunteers are asked to help out in the kitchen of the retreat center and with housekeeping. Depending on the skills and the season each participant comes, you might also be trained in to help in tasks such as gardening, DIY, management, translations, office, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Accommodation in shared dorm in the house, and, during high season may vary into more austere accommodation.
- 3 vegetarian meals per day.
- Daily meditation session.
- Some activities offered during the ongoing retreat: Yoga asana classes / self practice in group / meditative walks in nature and workshops – according to the retreat’s program and the Karma Yoga schedule.
- Evening Satsang, which is a gathering moment. It starts with some time for discussion and inquiry, questions and answers based on the direct experience of all participants, followed by meditative singing to give some rest to the mind.
- About 6-7 hours of daily of meditative work.
- 1 day a week off: free time or an excursion in Ordesa National Park or nearby areas.
Places are limited. To secure your place, the center requires a deposit of 100 euros, that will be refunded to you when you completed your volunteer program successfuly.
At present time, we can only accommodate a few people in the karma yoga program at once, so it’s best to book in advance.
Seasons avaliable this year are:
- Summer: from June 22nd 1st to September 8th.
- Autumn: from September 17th to October 16th.
You might need to book a cheap accommodation on your way to Spain. If you book your stay through our website, you support hopperjobs.com to list more great and free job opportunities worldwide. Click here for booking!
You’ll probaly need to book a cheap flight to Spain also. If you book your flight through our website, you support hopperjobs.com to list more great and free job opportunities worldwide. Click here for booking!